Do to others what you would like to be done to yourself
Lempod is a community, not a cheat code.
The rules below are mandatory, and the guidelines below are recommended.
- Do not mention Lempod on social media (unless you are an Affiliate).
- Always obey Rule #1.
- Lempod is a real community of real people. Respect them.
- People have different religious and cultural beliefs. Respect that.
- People have different identities and sense of self. Respect that.
- No nudity or semi-nudity.
Failure to abide by the above rules will get you permanently banned, without the opportunity for appeal.
- Always modify your comments to suit the LinkedIn post you are boosting.
- Respect the language requirements of each group. If you don't speak the language, do not join the group.
- No comments about
- Death, unless respectful.
- Tobacco smoking, unless it's a warning.
- Gambling, unless it's a warning.
- Illicit/illegal drugs, unless it's a warning. Drugs that are legal in one location may not be legal in another.
Failure to abide by the above guidelines will get you banned. You may appeal to Lempod Support to be unbanned.
LinkedIn Professional Community Policies
All Lempod customers must abide by the LinkedIn Professional Community Policies.